(ERCP) - Endoscopic Biliary stone (Gall stone) removal, Cancerous obstructive jaundice treatment by stenting, Pancreatic stone removal and stenting
Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) - Diagnostic EUS (Detection of Pancreas, Biliary and other disorders in early stage), EUS guided FNAC of tumors, EUS Guided pancreatic pseudocyst (fluid colection) drainage, EUS guided Metal stent placement.
- Endoscopic Bleeding control (Sclerotherapy, Variceal Branding, Ulcer Haemoclip application, Glue injection, Haemoseal spray, Argon Plasma, Coagulation
- Fireign body removal (Swallowed coin, objects
- Dilation of stricture/narrowing (Baloon and push dilators)
- Metallic stenting of inoperable cancerous tumors
- Placement of specialised feeding tube via endoscopy without surgery